Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

My art is imperfect.



I am not a sewer, let's just put that right out there.  I think it is so fun though to use the sewing machine as a tool for collages.  I just started doing it and wow, is it so much more fun to use a sewing machine that actually works as opposed to a junky one that does not work half the time.  My art is imperfect.  There is no way around it.  I can't sew a straight line, I can't paint like Monet, but you know what, that's ok. 

2 comments:

Diane said...

Ooooh, I'm smiling because I love this so much!! And art wouldn't be art if it was perfect-that's why people LOVE art!!

Marcia Beckett said...

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails