Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Carved Stamps-- 5th/6th grade

My 5th and 6th grade class carved stamps from E-Z Cut and then we printed them many times.  They looked at African Adinkra stamps and then used those designs for inspiration.  We printed them on artist trading cards, a design on paper and then on two large group artworks.  The ones pictured here are our large group artworks.  We are going to put this artwork in the school raffle fundraiser at the end of the year.  I'm also going to see about getting copies made for the school hallway or for greeting cards.  Fun!!








2 comments:

Chesterbrook Academy Elementary said...

Great idea! I love the combination of gold and black.

Tisha Smith said...

thanks Marcia for sharing your collaborative art projects w/ me on my blog!!! I posted your links too in an update:)
http://artwithmrssmith.blogspot.com/2012/01/collaborative-art-projects.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails