Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Art Show!

We had a great art show this weekend at one of our student's parents' winery.  We had wine tastings for the adults, snacks for the kids and lots of great artwork.  I selected about 40 artworks and the middle school art teacher also selected about 30 or so...   I put up pictures on my school website.  You can see them all here:
EAGLE Artists

Rebecca (middle school art teacher) and Marcia (me)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Wonderful!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on pulling together another art show! If I only had a dollar for every art show I did (I'd have about $18) Always feels good after it's over and all the work is up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails