Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

So it's summer!

So it's summer time!  I'll still try to post a bit here and there. What are my plans?

1.  I'm doing a mini art camp next Monday and Tuesday for 2 1/2 hours each day at school. I have 10 kids signed up!  I will post pics of some of our art work.  I have a TON of fun stuff planned.  It's going to be focused more on personal expression and creativity and the kids will have choices.  I think I'm going to have some stations set up for the kids to pick from.

2.  RELAX!  of course, I definitely need to relax!!

3.  PLAY with this precious girl.







4.  We are signed up for a toddler-parent art class on Friday mornings.  I'm also taking a watercolor painting class on Wednesday mornings.  I can't wait!!

5.  I'm going to make lots of my own art!

1 comment:

Barbara's Thought of the Day said...

Sounds like tons of fun and that child is preciously, blessedly, beautiful. We're down to our last few days and wrapping things up. I'm so ready to get started with the fun in the sun! Enjoy:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails