Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Old School Throwback!-- with YOUR LINKS

Here is a an OLD lesson that I taught about 6 years ago at my previous school.   I think these turned out lovely.  These chalk drawings were inspired by the Pueblo dwellings of the Native Americans. We read about the lives and homes of these people and then drew a picture of some homes inspired by the style of their dwellings.  We used a chalk stencil method to make the background... similar to this technique, but we cut out the shape of the buildings.



And here was one that was more modernized!  very creative:





I encourage you to share YOUR LINKS to old lesson plans that you may have taught awhile back!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails