Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Everything I Know About Monsters-- 2nd Grade

Tom Lichtenheld, an author and illustrator, will be visiting EAGLE School at the end of October.  To prepare for his visit, many of the classes will be seeing his art and listening to his books.  The Upper Primaries are focusing on his book Everything I Know about Monsters.  They are designing their own silly monster friend.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the "belching" monster! They must've loved being able to draw what they always want to doodle "legally!" I love art class.

Sparkleblue Faery said...

When I taught Kindergarten, there was a phase where all the boys were constantly drawing monsters. I must have 30 monster drawings somewhere in all my teaching stuff....
The kids had to have loved this! I always like to give kids a chance to respond to literature with art. :)
Peace,
Karis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails