Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mobiles-- 7th and 8th Grade

Mobiles, by 7th and 8th graders
I wanted to share with you some of the mobiles that the middle school kids are doing at my school.  I share a room with another art teacher, and I see all the projects they create.  This is a really awesome project!  The kids are having a blast and they are learning all about balance, movement, three-dimensional art, and more. They each started with large wires and these sticks (which I didn't know what they were last year, remember?).  They bended and twisted the wire, added jump rings and constructed objects to hang from the wires. 

using wire mesh

tinfoil, wood, wire

cardboard and paint



felted ball, wood pieces, beads, twisteez wire


wood wrapped with wire and a button



little boats!

colored foil



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails