Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Blog Spotlight

There are almost 200 blogs in the Art Teacher Blog Directory.  Have you added yours?  I was going to highlight some of the newer entries and then  Mrs. Hahn posted some spotlights highlighting the blogs that are on the Art of Ed list, which reminded me that I was going to post about some of the newer entries in this blog directory.  So, anyways...  one of the newer blogs that I discovered is Ms. Branigan's website.  She has some interesting posts, including some fun slide shows.  I always like that kind of interactive format on a blog.  I also use slideshow presentations in class and it's nice to see how other teachers introduce their lessons.

A few quick facts:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails