Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Free Workshop from Strathmore

This is a repost from my personal blog!

I've been having lots of fun with Traci Bautista's online workshop at Strathmore.  Strathmore has a series of FREE online workshops with videos and pdfs.  If you haven't heard about it, you should check it out!  The first session was about spraying with stencils, overpainting the stenciled images and adding details with markers.  Here are some of the pictures I am working on.  These still need marker doodles on top, although they are quite busy as they are!













1 comment:

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

So fun!! I love how colorful and fun these papers are! This could be used in so many ways in the classroom as well as in one's own work with mixed media and art journals! I'll have to check it out, thanks for sharing. : )

Fondly,
MaryLea
(pink and green mama)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails