Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Snippets of Art

Another collaborative artwork.. by 4th/5th graders

And the last collaborative artwork, also by 4th/5th graders
A very cool dish made by a 4th grader

This page contains 8,000 stick people.  Well, I didn't count them, but that's what the student said.  They are drawn on both sides.  A 6th grader brought this in to show me, isn't it cool?

front page of stick people.. Each block is 100 people. 

close up of stick people groups

back page of stick people

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Wonderful, each and every piece here...I am particularly taken with the stick people...love this idea!!

Mrs. C said...

I love the collaborative circle paintings! They are soo cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails