Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Mazes


When I was gone on my trip to New York for the conference, one of the sub plans I left was to draw a maze.  The instructions were to draw a maze lightly with pencil, then color it as they wished.  They could choose to include a theme for their maze, or just make it artistic and creative.  

I am amazed at these mazes!  They are so beautiful and fun to look at.  

I think I'm going to start drawing some of my own mazes for fun now.

Some kids in this class LOVE Pac Man.

This tiny black and white maze was very interesting.


I think many of the kids enjoyed this project because it was sort of like designing their own video game!

1 comment:

Snippety Gibbet said...

What a lovely sub lesson. I've linked to this post over on my blog, Art Sub Lessons.

http://artsublessons.blogspot.com/2012/03/mazes.html

jan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails