Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Art Teacher Blog Directory

Did you know I have an art teacher blog directory on my blog?  There are over 240 art teacher blogs added.  If you have not added yours, you should do so!  This is probably my most viewed page on all my blog, so I know a lot of people check it out for new blog reading.


I hope you are having a GREAT summer and finding time to do artsy things.   My latest project is making a scrapbook of my trip to Disneyworld!





2 comments:

Olivia said...

Hi. My name is Olivia an I wanted to know if you could follow my blog. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Marcia, I have enjoyed following your postings and all the resources they provides. I have nominated you for an award - The Versatile Blogger! Please head on over to my blog ~ Country Fun to get your award. I look forward to sharing ideas with you in the future! Have a great summer!

Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails